Sarah was being really dramatic after she got baptized and buried her face into my chest and cried because she didn't know she was going to have to be confirmed. Then when it came time for her to sit in the chair so they could put their hands on her head, Curtis had to pry her off of me and practically sit her in the chair himself. After that was done she cried on Curtis's lap the whole rest of the meeting. I asked her why she was crying and she said "I don't know!"
Haha, I didn't know 8 year old could cry for no reason.
All the children were very squirmy and restless and made more and more noise as it came closer to an end. Kyra was all over the place and Julie kept her occupied with tic tacs, while Trent kept whining about wanting a cupcake, and Megan started screaming at one point. But it was all very entertaining. :)
I love my family so much. I'm also really glad that Jason came and that he enjoyed it so much. He's always telling me how appreciative he is to finally have the kind of family experiences he's always wanted.
He's so perfect!!!! We had so much fun together, like always.
All week I ate so much. I was full every single night and probably gained about 10 pounds. I'll never eat that much again. Well I hope I don't anyway.
When I arrived back in Utah, everything was covered in snow. Now to those of you who are native to Utah or other snowy places, you probably don't think this is much snow. But to me, coming from dusty deserty El Paso, this is A LOT of snow! It's so white and fluffy and pure looking. Except for the dirty snow, that stuff looks gross. But the rest is so magical looking. I feel like I'm living in a winter wonderland!

I just can't believe it's December already! I'll be home again for good in 2 weeks exactly from tomorrow!
I have a lot of stuff to get done and I find I'm really struggling at being engaged and in love and getting my homework done. But I do my best!
haha aw babe that was the best week of my life, I'm so blessed to have you. I love you
ReplyDeletehaha that first picture is hilarious!
ReplyDelete