Monday, April 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Mommy dearest!

Today was my beautiful mother's 58th birthday! She doesn't look a day over 35. I hope I look as hott as her when I'm her age. She is incredible. My siblings and I put together a little surprise party for her complete with spicy lasagna, double chocolate cake and a wild game of Balderdash--a Ferguson fave. We all contributed several lines each to a poem that was written about her as a tribute to her for her birthday. She laughed and cried..I think she had a wonderful birthday. We love you Mom!
As for me..
All is going well working for my brother as his personal secretary.
Can't believe it's only 26 more days till I'll be a wife and will finally be making minimum wage. Sad, really. But joyous nonetheless! Now all I have to do is suck up to my big brother boss man to get him to give me 30 hours! That way we can start saving for Jason to go to school in January so he can get started on his future nursing career...or whatever he decides.
Eventually I'd like to go back too and perhaps get a degree to be a nursing assistant..
Sweet dreams everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment