Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas is in the air!

This weekend we took a little trip to Salt Lake (I love it when we do this) to go see the all the pretty lights downtown. I love just walking around and that whole big building city atmosphere.
This time we took the Trax from Draper and that made Hayley and I feel extra urban. I love doing new and simple things like that. Anytime we go anywhere or do something new I always imagine doing them with Jason. I love how we can have fun together no matter what we'd being. I also like to imagine us living in different places and what they would be like. Even though I'm sure we'll always be close to my family because we love them so much.





The lights were so magical looking. Oh how I love Christmas!

We were really hyper and had a lot of fun together that night.. It's nights like that that I'm really gonna miss with those girls.
I'm so anxious for school to be done with. I was so lucky to show up to English today to discover that our deadline had been extended and so I turned in my ten page paper on time with everyone else's!
Ahh and tonight I will relax till I have to write more essays this week and finish my portfolio tomorrow.
Jason and I fell asleep arguing on the phone last night. I'm glad we could laugh about it this morning.
I love him.
<3
I can't wait to be done with everything already so I can go home and start Christmas shopping. Which really just means come up with cute things I can make for my loved ones.
I've been writing in my handwritten journal these past couple days. Mostly about my children and the things I want to teach them. For some reason a lot of my choices in life are made with them in mind even though they don't exist yet. Is that weird?
But now that I'm engaged and they may exist in 3-5 years, they've been on my mind even more..

2 comments:

  1. Love the beautiful lights and beautiful girls..thank you for sharing your adventures with us! I am so glad that you will be home soon!!! Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww very good post :) we're gonna miss you a TON kristin. It's gonna feel weird not having you here with us. Like a like ours is SUPPOSED to be 3 it's much better than 2!! I'm getting really sad and sick thinking about this...

    ReplyDelete