And it's really all thanks to this guy right here:

He understands me, he listens to me, he laughs with me, he comforts me, he finishes my sentences and reads my mind--he's amazing. He's my best friend. I'm really going to miss him.
Recently we've added on to our dynamic duo.. This is Cuomo,(named after Weezer's lead singer, Rivers Cuomo), our little bundle of joy that we brought home Wednesday July 28th.
He is the most adorable creature on the planet and even though he can frustrate us with his lack of bladder control, we still love him to pieces.
The last three days Jason took work off to come to El Paso and hang out with me some more before I get ready to take off. We spent a lot of time with my family, baking cheesecake, going to the movies, driving around aimlessly, grocery shopping, playing with children, walking our dog, trying to housebreak our dog, bowling, eating, as well as watching sesame street for 2 hours while Lindsay cut Jason's hair.
She did a great job! He looks very handsome and more mature, I think :)
So today I borrowed Beth's car to take Julie lunch and brought 3 of the kiddos with me. Pulling out from bird onto Doniphan was stressful this afternoon since I pulled out too far on accident in hopes of getting to go, then changing my mind, and some old guy in a big fancy truck pokes his head out the window and waves his arm at me as if smacking my face with the back of his hand. :( Ugh, sometimes I really hate driving.
We picked up Julie a veggie delight at Subway--first time to use the drive-thru (I was sort of nervous about this process) but it turned out to be pretty cool and quite speedy!
After delivering her food, I left Sarah and Holly at Hitchkick with her, while Trent and I went to get myself lunch and him a drink. At first I was gonna get Arby's but then I decided I didn't wanna make a U-turn so I chose Carl's Jr instead.I ordered the bacon guacamole burger. That was one of the best decisions I ever made.
There might as well have been a chorus of angels singing as I took my first bite.

When we back to Julie's work, we sat in the back with her and watched Wizards of Waverly Place on TV and ate coconut M&M's. They were awesome.
Once I got home, I did two loads of laundry--clothes and all my towels that Cuomo had soiled. Then I cleaned my room, including my carpet, and my bathroom till everything sparkled. It smells so fresh in here right now. How I love a clean room!
After babysitting I got home and tried to motivate myself to put away my laundry, and like always-- I failed. Maybe tomorrow?
John called me around that time and invited me to go with him and Mikela to see a movie. This made me happy :) since we hadn't gone to a movie together in a while so it was like old times. Noah came too and was really good during the movie. He's getting so chubby! In the car, Julie kept playing with his sagging cheeks moving them simultaneously to the beat of the music that was playing.
We saw "Grown Ups" with Adam Sandler, David Spade, and a buncha other familiar actors. It had some really funny parts and some parts that you could tell they were trying to be funny but it just wasn't. At least not to me--a lot a other goofy people were laughing it up in that theater. But anyway it was pretty entertaining anyway.. :)
When we got back to John's he played us some rap battle videos of a guy called "Eyedea" who is really good at free-styling. It was a trip. It really is a skill to be able to do that. I mean, you have to be really quick at thinking and really creative. It was awesome.
I suppose I'll get ready for bed now. Till next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment