It's nice to have someone to go to church with too. It was hard for me to go by myself last year even though I went quite a bit. And luckily our ward doesn't start till 1:30pm! So that's a major plus as well.
Classes started yesterday and today. I have Health, Ethics and Values, and English on Mondays and Wednesdays starting from 2-5:15. Then on Tuesdays and Thursdays I have Music Education (where we learn how to teach kids how to play the recorder) from 11-12, then Political Science at 2:30-3:45. And on Fridays I just have Ethics and Values again from 3-4. So far I like all my teachers..I can't really tell you how I like the courses yet though since first days just consist of silly introductions and going over syllabuses. Er syllabi. I'm excited to see what kind of stuff I'll be learning though. I really like school. Er, I really like college. So it's a good thing I'm here! Oh and I haven't gotten lost once on campus yet!
I've been working out in our apartment's little workout room downstairs the past couple of days. I like it because there's usually no one down there so it's almost like having a little workout room in your own house. And the drink machine in the lobby has diet coke! Too bad I'm out of ones! >:/ This lady came to the door yesterday when I was in the bathroom and Hayley let her in. She was telling some bogus sob story about not getting to see her kids very often because they live with their dad and she showed us a picture that she took of them a week ago, and she was selling baked items like croissants, muffins, doughnuts(all of which were store-bought but she put them in her own wrapping to make them look homemade.) Anyway when I came out, Hayley was already buying something and the lady made it sound like I had already committed too and so she handed me a bag of doughnuts and asked for 5 bucks. So i gave her all my ones. UGh.
Here's little Hayley looking adorable on my neatly made bed :) Oh I put away all my laundry today too! And I only washed it just yesterday!
We're having fun decorating our apartment and we've been brainstorming of other ways to spice up the place. We just ordered some black slip covers for the sofa and chair, and we wanna get these adorable purple pillows from Target to go on them! Maybe I should change my major to interior design! :P
I love having you as a roomate too kristin!! :) No one else would be able to deal with my bathroom stuff haha. but yea stupid lady i only got 2 decenta-at-best criossants :( well anyway I love yoouuu and our spiffy looking apartment ;)
ReplyDelete