Saturday, June 26, 2010

Colossally huge things scare me. Like whales. and the ocean. large trees. mountains. You name it.

But what a beautiful earth we live on. The moon has been big and bright the past few nights and has been lighting up the sky making it a bright blue color even after dark.

I love summer nights.

It's been a really good week thanks to family and close friends :)
It's always fun to reminisce and take trips down memory lane.

Marwood Park finally put up swings!

I got to be John's maid today and got paid! Woo!

I really have this house wife thing down!

I'm really looking forward to a new semester of college. Thinking about how much fun Bailie, Natalie and I had makes me really miss the college life. I'm a little scared to go to a new school but I know me and Hayley will have a blast.

I'm gonna really miss Julie though. I always feel like I'm abandoning her when I leave. She's my little sidekick. The cream filling to my twinkie. The spice to my salsa. The garlic to my bread. If I'm Akon and then she's my Lil Wayne.

No comments:

Post a Comment