I can't sleep for some reason, even though i'm sleep deprived. Maybe cause I had some diet coke not that long ago.. Or it might be because of everything on my mind.
Ugh I'm just so done with all of this. I feel so much more free and able to be myself again!
It's strange how fast things change. I'm wondering why this particular change didn't occur months ago.
I feel really peaceful though. I know that this is the right thing to do. We need this.
I NEED THIS.
I feel a little nauseous when I think of the possible reactions though..
But listening to Weezer helps. :)
I went to the gym today! Yay me!
Ugh Thursday needs to come faster! :D and Mikela needs to hurry up and have that baby!!
I'm also excited to go camping with Lindsay and her family next week. I've never been camping aside from girls' camp so it should be way fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment