Tuesday, November 16, 2010

allow me to introduce to you...


This is Jason Andrew Eubanks. Super cute, right?
I know I've mentioned him quite a few times in each of my entries and went into more detail in the one where I talked about the proposal and such, but I thought I would take this time to describe to you what makes him so wonderful.
Jason is a genuine person. He's real. He doesn't pretend to be somebody he's not just to be liked. He is who he is, and if you don't like it, than that's your problem. As a friend, he's a loyal as can be. He's the most dependable person I know. One time in the summer, he was getting off work at around midnight, but I really needed a friend that night. Even though he lived thirty or more minutes away from me, he drove down as fast as he could just to comfort me.
Jason is the easiest person to talk to. He's been experienced a lot in his young life and thinks deeper about things than most. He sees things differently. I can tell him anything and I know he's not going to judge me or criticize me.
This summer started out pretty rough for me, and Jason was that light that came into my life, making me realize that my life could be so much better. And with him, it's as good as it gets.
When we got Cuomo, he actually took out a loan to buy him just because he knew that getting a puppy would really cheer me up. Of course I didn't give him this idea or tell him to buy one or take out a loan, it was all his idea.
Every single day Jason asks me how I'm feeling and is always interested in what I'm doing. He makes me feel so loved and not only takes an interest in me, but in the lives of those I live with. Like Hayley and Emily for instance. He'll ask me how they're feeling if I've told him about things that have happened to them. Like when Bobby broke up with Emily over the phone, or Hayley getting an ulcer in her esophagus.
I can talk to him not only about the girls I'm spending time with, but the boys too. He doesn't tell me what to do or get angry and jealous irrationally. We really trust each other and come first in each other's lives.
Whenever Jason and I get into some sort of disagreement about things. We usually end up laughing about it soon after or just using it to better ourselves.
If I think he's overreacting about something, I can tell him and he'll end up agreeing with me, then we laugh and everything's okay.
We both understand that communication with each other is so important. So we both are always making that effort to talk about things and resolve things together.
If I'm having a bad night, I know I can call him and he'll stay on the phone with me till I'm feeling better as well as long after.
There is literally no one else I would rather come home to every day. He really is everything I've ever wanted and have been looking for.
He's my best friend.
In high school, we made a pact that if we were ever 40 and single we would get married.
I'm glad we're not waiting till then :)

1 comment:

  1. Awww this is really cute kristin :) I'm happy for you and how happy he makes you! That's really funny that you guys made that pact then and then now look at what's happening! Life works in such funny ways we don't excpect. I love you thanks for being such a good friend and again I'm glad you're gonna be with someone who make you so happy :)

    ReplyDelete