Thursday, November 4, 2010


This last week has been passing by rather slowly it seems.
Feels like time is frozen.

I really miss Jason. :(

Last weekend was Halloween. Though I love the holiday and the feel of this whole season, I decided I needed to buckle down and do homework all weekend..and all that week really.

I'm trying to decrease my stress levels and by doing so, I must decrease my socializing as well.
I suppose I'm still trying to find that balance..

Lately I've been thinking that I don't really want to be a teacher, mostly because I don't like the education classes. :/

So next semester I'll be taking more generals that will be required of any major.

I also have a potential nannying job for next semester, which I really hope I get!

I'm extremely anxious for Thanksgiving to get here.

I've been feeling sort of lonely inside a lot..I guess I just miss certain comforts of being with family.

Today was Hayley's birthday though.. I can't believe how old we're getting. Seems like yesterday that she was 13 and I was 14...I'm glad I've never had to be away from home on my birthday, but I hope she had a good one nonetheless.

For her birthday, we all went to Salt Lake to shop and eat dinner with Andrew and Joel.


Happy Birthday, pretty girl :)


Twas a lovely little trip. After shopping around Gateway, we had dinner at J-Wong's, a really yummy Asian restaurant near the mall..
Then we got treats at Walmart when we got home to substitute for birthday cake.

I love the atmosphere of downtown Salt Lake with all the towering, quaint-looking buildings and the magical feeling of the Gateway mall with the strings of lights over your head everywhere.

I especially love the colors of the trees right now with their leaves falling lightly on the ground. It's been really beautiful here in Orem too, with the snow on the tips of the mountains, the green grass and all the different colored trees and brisk air..



We got home around 9:30pm, so I worked out and got my homework done for the night..Yay!

I really wish i could go curl up with my parents in their bed right now.
I miss them too :/

No comments:

Post a Comment