Monday, December 13, 2010

There's always been one thing about myself that I notice I really like. And that's that I don't regret anything.
I believe that everything happens for a reason and no matter if the experience was awful, or amazing, I always learn something new.
Even if it's just that I love my life that much more.
I've never really told my mom this 'till today, and I think she really appreciated hearing it, especially since a lot of my recent experiences wouldn't have been possible without her. Like going to school out of state and still depending on her while being on my own.
I'm just really grateful for everything I've gotten to experience in my life and all the many wonderful people I've met and learned at least something from along the way.
All of it has helped shape who I am today and I just feel really blessed.
<3

1 comment:

  1. I see you growing up more and more with each new experience..I'm grateful we could give you the opportunity to go to Utah and go to college in another place.. You have learned so much...I hope you will live close to us forever because we love you so much and this separation has been hard..We are so proud of you !...Mom

    ReplyDelete