Sunday, February 27, 2011

Wow! So sorry for not writing for so long..I guess I've just been so busy with my Jason and being home again, that I've been a lot less attached to my computer.
I had a great Christmas and 20th birthday with my family as well as a much welcomed and happy new year. It's really good to be home and in my comfort zone.




Jason has really enjoyed being the night auditor at the hotel. However on my days off I certainly miss him during the day when he's asleep..
It's been nice taking a break from school this semester although sometimes I feel like I need to be doing more brain-stimulating activities to make up for it..especially since much of my free time is spent eating or watching 7th heaven. Of course ya know when I'm not looking after someone's children. Nannying for Trinda has been great so far and she's taught me a lot about relationships and life..nothing I could pull off the top of my head though. Sadly I think she's going to be moving soon and then I'll have to find another steady job.
Meanwhile, Jason and I found an apartment! Once March rolls around he'll be moving in first and then after we get married I'll move in with him. But the complex is really cute and it has just about everything we were looking for..pet friendly, 24hr fitness room, decent rent, nice area, etc!
I can't wait till we make a home of it...Well if we get to..They're actually still approving our applications so we're still waiting for them to call us back this week.
Dreams of the wedding are constantly dancing through my head. I can't quite decide what color scheme to go with, but i know I want the wedding to be fairly small and intimate. Just family and close friends. Then everyone will be welcome to the open house.
Everyday Jason will say something or do something that just confirms my decision to marry him. He makes me so happy and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with my very best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment