We're really excited:)
I got my hair cut today at a place called N'Dulge..It's not much shorter so it doesn't look too different, but she fixed the mistakes the lady person who cut my hair made. (some lady at the 8 dollar place)
Actually I probably screwed it up first because I attempted to trim my own hair and cut a rather large chunk on one side. So the 8 dollar lady was supposed to fix that and didn't..
So this week since Trinda's been pretty stressed, she didn't have me work for her..Luckily my brother saved the day and hired me to be his secretary. So I've been answering the phone for John's Upper Valley Moving and booking moves for people all the week and answering various questions about rates and truck sizes, etc.
I've actually really enjoyed it.
Can't wait for Lindsay to have her baby! Should be any day now..
I'm also getting pretty excited for the wedding..can't believe it's already the middle of March. 9 more weeks!
We bought the fabric for mine and Julie's dresses. My entire wedding dress that mother is making=$43! Can you believe it? Probably going to be the least expensive yet most beautiful dress ever. I'm really lucky to have such a nice mom who can sew.
I've been spending a lot of my time staring at wedding pictures of cakes, dresses, flowers and bridesmaids dresses in my spare time online. There's tons of wedding blogs to look at that have been giving me a lot of inspiration for my color scheme.
I've been seeing quite a bit of grey which i really like with peaches and oranges. So that's what I've decided on. May sound kinda strange but I think it's going to be really pretty. My sister's maid of honor dress is going to be a charcoal grey with a peach sash, and then my nieces have peach flower girl dresses..and then I want those sort of orangey coral colored roses everywhere.

I really like this bride's hair. And her dress.I still can't believe I'm getting married! I get anxiety though whenever I think about all the people staring at me and all the attention that'll be on me. Plus I've never been a big fan of large social events or anything having to do with a lot of people--even if it is just our families combined (that's still a lot). But when I just focus on the fact that I'm marrying Jason and it's a celebration of the union of our families, I feel much better.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment