So Jason is all settled in our apartment now with Cuomo, with a new bed, table and bacon eggs and cheese in the fridge.
The apartment really is adorable..did I mention I can't wait to call it home?
However, I'm really going to miss my parents..but I think they're ready for me to leave. If not, at least they'll only be like 15 minutes away. I wish we still did family home evenings. My mom's sort of given up on them this year it seems. Perhaps I should remind her or host one myself.
Oh and Lindsay had the baby! Molly Joan Mata was born March 18,2011 at 9:41am weighing 7 pounds 11 ounces. Lindsay left for the hospital the night before anxious to be in actual labor already. Coincidentally, her labor began when she got to the hospital. How convenient! Then later on, after much pain and contractions, she was given the epidural. Then they broke her water and as soon as she put her legs up on the stirrups, Molly popped out. Lindsay didn't even have to push or strain.
Molly has dark hair and look quite a bit like Megan. I'll post pictures for ya later.
Working for John has been pretty fun so far. I'd work for him and Beth the rest of my life if I could..I've actually been seriously thinking about teaching piano in the summer..
Did I mention Bailie's flying out for the wedding? I'm really excited to see her!! I decided to snag her as a bridesmaid to ensure her visit and so Jason's friend David is going to be her groomsmen since he's the only other guy in the wedding besides Ricky.
I really enjoy mine and Jason's conversations. Just one of the many reasons we've always been such good friends. Plus he always makes me laugh. He's always supportive of the things I want to do with my time like working all these random jobs, and working out whenever I have free time. And I love that he always wants to be with me no matter what we're doing. Granted, he doesn't always like babysitting--but what man does?
Yesterday morning he came over to apologize to me and give me a hug for making me mad the day before, even though he'd had a bad night at work. What a sweetie.
His sister Jovani has been working on the invitations which are to be sent out sometime very soon..They are looking quite lovely! I'm excited :)
No comments:
Post a Comment