Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy Saturday!

-Bowtie festival (so good today) at Carino's with Julie
-driving around with the music up loud
-turning heads with our groovy dance moves
-read about the brain and other body parts/functions at Barnes n Nobles
-painted my nails sparkly black
-listened to lots of old music (the thrills, ambulance ltd, eisley, wheatus)
-and new music (the new pornographers album, weezer's new album)
-walk with Lindsay in the willows like old times
-ate animals crackers and watched a predictable/boring movie by myself :)

I can't imagine a life without siblings. They've always been my favorite people to hang out with. Ooh I forgot I bought hot tamales today. I should eat some.

This humidity is kinda annoying. Not a big fan of feeling sticky right after I've showered. Kinda nice for my skin though, don't have to moisturize. Like I really do anyway. Hah.
Thank you benzyl peroxide for getting rid of unwanted blemishes.








silly parents



The New Pornographers have a new album! They are so catchy.

CUUUUTE

i'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby, like you.

Why is it okay to not edit out the word 'ass' on the radio, but 'crackhead' is unacceptable? :-/ I'd rather my kids say crack-head than the "a" word. What a twisted world we live in.

And how is it that the ones who make the most money off their music are the ones with the most unintelligent lyrics?
"My chick bad. My chick good. My chick do stuff that your chick wish she could."

No comments:

Post a Comment