Thursday, July 22, 2010

I miss my little butterfly!

Sarah is taking after her Aunt Krissy in the homesick department. She's only been gone a day and she called Grammy crying yesterday. (She called me first but I didn't answer..) I remember going on trips and crying at night cause I missed the comfort of being home. Actually I still get homesick. But not when I'm with family anymore. Just when I'm off by myself with people I'm not comfortable around. Which probably won't happen as much since I'll be with Hayley this time.
But I'll still miss my family and Jason for sure.
Still adjusting to all this change.. I still have moments where I feel weird and sort of nostalgic about it all. But I know I'm so much happier now and that I made the right decision. And those moments are occurring less and less as time goes on.
It's nice to not feel so alone anymore.
Thank you for the feelings of security, happiness, and freedom of stress at last.
I'm truly blessed.
It's thundering! The dogs are barking like crazy. Silly animals. I love being home when it's stormy outside.
Please let it actually rain this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment