Saturday, July 3, 2010

Hopped up outta bed,
turn my swag on...
took a look in the mirror, said what's up?

Kristin: A beautiful girl who is a bit shy & likes to wear puffy shirts.
Known for making killer strudels and sarcastic remarks.
"Damn that strudel was tasty"
"Must have been a Kristin strudel"


Today I felt rather blah. But I really appreciated a nice home cooked meal and homemade apple pie made by my wonderful mother. It was also lovely taking a walk around the neighborhood with her and Lindsay and then chatting on Lindsay's front porch with Gil till midnight. I love my family. I'm so blessed to have so many loved ones around me who would do anything for me.

I'm still adjusting to everything and it's still weighing heavily on my mind even though I feel relieved by it. It's just kinda strange how it all happened so fast. I don't regret my decision though at all, I just feel badly that things couldn't have been different because I tried so hard for so long. I'm grateful for the lessons learned though.

On a lighter note,
It's really nice to have someone you can depend on no matter what and someone who really listens to you and remembers things that you say. Someone that laughs at your jokes and can really feel what you're feeling. It's a nice change.

I'm not gonna sleep in till 2 tomorrow I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment