It's really nice to feel needed and appreciated. I love the feeling of being able to trust and depend on someone completely. And it's a such a relief feel completely at home with a person.
Yesterday started off kinda slow and dismal but eventually everything got better and Jason and I had fun reminiscing through my old journals and reading about how I was in love with him in high school. It's so strange how everything plays out.
I'm glad I've kept journals throughout my life. Writing is very therapeutic and it's nice to have those records to look back on and have that to share with my kids one day.
I have a lot of people to hang out with before I leave and not much time left. It hasn't really hit me that I'm leaving yet..I'm excited for my apartment and to be living with Hayley.. But I'm definitely going to miss my loved ones here.
Time will fly though. It always does when I'm busy with school n such.
Today was a fairly slow day. I haven't felt much like eating at all and I've felt pretty somber and irritable.
Cuomo is getting bigger everyday, and is going through a really 'bitey' stage. At least he seems to be catching on to the house breaking thing..Mostly anyway.
Only one of his ears remains to be in the upright position. Haha, we're still waiting on the other one to stand up.
I'm feeling kinda sleepy right now. Perhaps I'll hit the sheets early tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment