Today was a good day, despite that fact that I got up to do homework to find that my teacher decided not to collect the assignment today. But hey, at least I got it done. All my classes were very thought provoking and brain stimulating today. I can't quite tell you what is was that made it this way but I could feel the wheels in my head turning all the while. So that was good. Then after classes Hayley and I went grocery shopping at Walmart since we ran out of milk and needed more fruit. Life with Hayley is pretty fun up here. :) We ate our dinner in the living room with Emily watching 13 going on 30 and then we all went downstairs to work out together.
I'm really grateful that we got such nice roommates. Our new friend Dave that we met at our apartment building's barbeque on Saturday, texted me last night about going for a dip in the hot tub. This weirded me out a little since he didn't text Hayley. So today when he invited both of us up to watch a movie with him, I had Hayley tell him I had a migraine so we couldn't make it. Haha aye aye.
Things with Jason are going really well so far and I feel really blessed to have him to turn to. He's always there for me and can always put me back together when I'm falling apart. He always makes me feel cared about and missed. Which is a nice change from my last relationship. We're always on the same page and we want the same things. It's great.
I got a card from my momma today with some one dollar bills inside! Thank you, Mommy! It's much appreciated :)
Life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment