

Sadly this summer is coming to an end. It's been one of the best summers I've ever had..I've learned a lot about life and about myself. I haven't done a whole lot of super exciting things, but I've spent a lot of time with the people I love the most and that's what's made it so great. I hate saying goodbye again..I hate that I've gotten so attached so quickly too. But at least it's just for a little while..Hopefully this semester will help me to figure out what exactly it is that I'm doing with my life. The last couple of years I've spent my time doing things to just pass the time 'till something bigger came around to change my routine. But now I have the freedom to just do what I want and make some actual plans. I have time to figure out exactly who I want to be and how I want my life to play out.
No comments:
Post a Comment