Running errands while discussing the challenges of life and men, grocery shopping, and eating at lovely park all made for a rather pleasant day for Hayley and I. We saw four people from El Paso when driving around the BYU area. Small world! I also learned how to drive stick shift. Hayley makes a good teacher. She was very patient, easy going, and complimentary. She said I did really good for my first time. :) Then we watched a strange disappointing film that we got bored of and started facebooking, painting our nails and doing other things during the movie. After that we went downstairs and tried out our apartment's hot tub. Two of my fingers smudged somehow. That always happens to me.
I'm nervous about school tomorrow. My first class isn't till 2pm but it's on the opposite side of campus from my next two classes. I'm sure Hayley and I will arrange some way of using the car for this..But it's just one of the several stresses on my mind right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment