So I'm back in up north.. But I'm in a new area, new apartment with new roommates, about to go to a new school--I feel like a little freshman again. I'm more excited than scared this time around though. But I think the first time around I felt a little more prepared. This time it all came really fast and sort of caught me off guard--especially since my summer took a strange turn of events what with Jason coming into my life and the two of us getting a puppy..I miss them both so much. I felt like I was abandoning them when I said my goodbyes.. But I know I'm supposed to be here. And I appreciate my parents so much for giving me this opportunity. I feel so spoiled right now.
I'm pretty excited for my new classes. I really love college and I love to learn.
It looks like we got really lucky with our new roommates this time too. Emily and Emiline both seem very sweet and laid back. Not in-your-face weird or psycho in any way. At least not yet ;)
Mom and I spent a lot of our time shopping for a million things up here. She left me a little while ago and our apartment is feeling sort of quiet and has that nap-time feel to it right now. So that might be what I'll do next.
No comments:
Post a Comment